Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register Ferret Universe Web Site Ferret Universe Store  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View AOL IM SCREEN NAME: FerretUniv  
Ferret Universe * Ferrets * 2010 ARCHIVES * August 2010 * How to fatten up a skinny ferret!! < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Eraser
Username: Eraser

Post Number: 1991
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 9:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Hey gang... well just looking for some advice on how to fatten up Dakota a bit!! With his inner ear infection and the irritable bowel flare up.. he's pretty much a bone rack!! This was a ferret who at one year of age could not fit through the ferret tunnels!!!

Any advice on a healthy way to fatten up my skin and bones boy!! I mean im sure a big mac and large fry would help but im sure his heart wouldn't appreciate it!! (ok, im so totally joking on the Mickey D run)

Thanks everyone!!

Your Lime Queen..

Mich and Dakota too!!

A party isn't a party unless you have limes!!
Mich is owned by 3 cats: Mulder,Max & Flash, 4 Ferrets: Apollo Dakota,Anakin,& Bauer, 1 Milksnake: Tsunami,and Bearded Dragon: Scuttle
Welcome to my Zoo!!

Resident Lime Queen and one of the Founding Members of the FPAA
Troupe Leader for the Win-Can division of the Canadian Ferret Brigade.

Fuzziesr4me
Username: Fuzziesr4me

Post Number: 759
Posted on Thursday, July 29, 2010 - 10:24 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Heavy whipping cream :-) Does wonders when added to gravy (turkey or beef for him probably).

Eraser
Username: Eraser

Post Number: 1992
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2010 - 10:47 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Thanks.. im sure he'll love the gravy too!!!
A party isn't a party unless you have limes!!
Mich is owned by 3 cats: Mulder,Max & Flash, 4 Ferrets: Apollo Dakota,Anakin,& Bauer, 1 Milksnake: Tsunami,and Bearded Dragon: Scuttle
Welcome to my Zoo!!

Resident Lime Queen and one of the Founding Members of the FPAA
Troupe Leader for the Win-Can division of the Canadian Ferret Brigade.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration