Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register Ferret Universe Web Site Ferret Universe Store  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View AOL IM SCREEN NAME: FerretUniv  
Ferret Universe * Ferrets * 2009 ARCHIVES * May 2009 * RIK-E-TIK-E TOY SNAKE < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Fuzze
Username: Fuzze

Post Number: 76
Posted on Friday, May 08, 2009 - 4:33 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Are they making these snakes anymore??? It's Booga's favorite and she has worn her last one out! If anyone knows anywhere to get them, please let me know! Booga is going to go through withdrawls! I'd pay lots of money for one!

Weaslemom
Username: Weaslemom

Post Number: 6175
Posted on Friday, May 08, 2009 - 5:15 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

How ODD! I looked all over the Internet and couldn't find them either! I'll check the stores around here for you and see if there are any to be had. Skipper likes his, too!
Anita in KC / Bubba Brigade Field Maneuvers Coordinator, (and also married to the Master Armorer of Zee Revolution)

Resident Lime Princess, and Mistress of Nag

Mama to Lance Corporal Skipper da Nipper and Co-Mama to Sgt. Major Simon Bubba D.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!

Weaslehugs and Angel-kisses to our darlings at the Bridge:
Ellaweez Ellen/Weezie, Max-1-million-ways-to-get-in-trouble, and HRH The Princess Sapphire

Fuzzyslave
Username: Fuzzyslave

Post Number: 690
Posted on Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 8:34 am:   Edit PostPrint Post

They said they were to stop making them a couple years ago after several ferrets injested to rattle in the snake.

Fuzze

Post Number: 77
Posted on Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 12:01 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Bummer...I can see how they got destroyed pretty easily..Thanks for the update!

Weaslemom
Username: Weaslemom

Post Number: 6179
Posted on Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 12:22 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Well, I noticed the same things... like Skipper tried to eat the snake's tongue, so I had to cut that off, and then he worried the tail where the bell-ball is until he chewed it out, so that got thrown away.... the second one he got as a prezzy, and he only gets that with "supervised" play now. I guess they weren't very ferret-friendly unless you "disarmed" them, but still... if you know how to ferret-proof it, the Rik-E Tik-E snake IS a fun ferret toy... I like how it wraps around them, and they really think IT'S playing with THEM! LOL!

(my fave shot!) Awwww! heehee!
Anita in KC / Bubba Brigade Field Maneuvers Coordinator, (and also married to the Master Armorer of Zee Revolution)

Resident Lime Princess, and Mistress of Nag

Mama to Lance Corporal Skipper da Nipper and Co-Mama to Sgt. Major Simon Bubba D.
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!

Weaslehugs and Angel-kisses to our darlings at the Bridge:
Ellaweez Ellen/Weezie, Max-1-million-ways-to-get-in-trouble, and HRH The Princess Sapphire

Crys
Username: Crys

Post Number: 53
Posted on Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 5:07 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

http://shop.waffs.org.au/productcloseup.toy?areanid=11531&categorynid=11534&itemnid=65296

There you go dear!
Currently the mom of:

1 Cornsnake: Artemis
3 Ferrets: Juggernaut, Charles, Jacques

Babies over the bridge:
Stripes the Wonder weasel
Ludwig

Polecatparlour
Username: Polecatparlour

Post Number: 1071
Posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 - 3:46 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I wrote to Super Pets, who makes the toy.....this is their response,......sadly you will have to scour the stores and internet if you want to find anymore.

Thank you for your recent e-mail. Unfortunately, the Rik-e Tik-e is no longer being manufactured and we no longer have any in inventory. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your support of Super Pet products.

Best Regards,
Customer Service Representative
Central Avian & Small Animal SBU
"Home of the Kaytee & Super Pet Brands"
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!
Mom and Field Sergeant to the Butt Guns Brigade: Lielah, Tauvi, Quizzy, Parker, Liberty, Cassie. Mischief, Mayhem & Emma. At the Bridge: Weeki, Teeki, Nissmo, gallant Knight Sir Woozle and Lady Pheelia
Kitties: Sergei, Snickers and Meeshi the moo kitty. At the Bridge: Billy, Raini and Angel
http://polecatparlour.blogspot.com/ **** weeki_weasel_house:yahoo IM

Fuzze

Post Number: 81
Posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 - 7:59 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Super Pet should apologize to Booga and Weezer..not me!!! he he he..Thanks for looking..I've found 2 on the internet so I'll save them for their birthdays! I thinking I should start making my own with a more sturdy rattle in it...I'll let you all know when they hit the market!

Okieferrets
Username: Okieferrets

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 - 8:44 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-RiK-e-TiK-e-Ferret-Toy-4-Ferret-Wise_W0QQitemZ370199423570QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item56319aea52&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A2096|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318|301%3A0|293%3A3|294%3A50

Fuzze

Post Number: 82
Posted on Wednesday, May 13, 2009 - 8:50 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

yes, I saw that! I'm in...thank you!!!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration