Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register Ferret Universe Web Site Ferret Universe Store  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View AOL IM SCREEN NAME: FerretUniv  
Ferret Universe * Ferrets * 2011 ARCHIVES * July 2011 Archives * 2004 ARCHIVES * Sept 2004 * Bedding Patterns/Directions < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Silverdragn
Username: Silverdragn

Post Number: 248
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 5:09 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

Does anyone know of a website with directions/patterns for how to make ferret bedding? Or a book (does anyone's local shelter sell a pattern book)?
I got myself a sewing machine for my birthday and I have figured out how to make basic stuff, hammocks, blankets, sleep sacks. The fancier stuff is a bit above my skill level to figure out.
Now that I have five ferrets living in my house, I go through a ton of bedding every week, especially with Thelma and Louise eating soup twice a day, they wipe their faces on their bedding and it has to be changed every 2 days or so and I never get laundry done that fast!
Ferret math is the only kind of math I am good at :-)

Ferretlovers1
Username: Ferretlovers1

Post Number: 403
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 7:31 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I dont know of any books out there.. all I did was experiment.. get an idea and cut some material.. the first few might not look or be perfect but it will with time.. just takes a few to get the hang of it :-) you have mine as a sample LOL :-)

Ccarolb
Username: Ccarolb

Post Number: 117
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 4:42 pm:   Edit PostPrint Post

I found a sight that has some patterns for ferrets.

http://www.neferrets.org/hampage.htm

It took me awhile but I planned on doing the same thing for my Fred so I could have a couple of them .
Hope this help's.
LOVE MY FERRET.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions Administration